130 S RTF Flybarless Collective Pitch Micro Helicopter by Blade Helis w/SAFE
This product was added to our catalog on February 23, 2017.
The Blade 130 S RTF Flybarless Collective Pitch Micro Helicopter is a powerful, sub-micro sized collective pitch helicopter with SAFE® Technology. Self-stabilization, panic switch and three progressive flight modes give intermediate to advanced pilots the confidence to master 3D flight indoors and out. Based on the original 130 X, the 130 S builds on that popularity while adding significant improvements such as SAFE® Technology, a powerful, low maintenance direct drive tail motor, and improved linear servos. A strong frame gives you the durability you need, while brushless motors provides the power and performance you want.
- SAFE Technology: 3 flight modes, Self-leveling and Panic switch help you fly confidently
- Durable: Molded, lightweight plastics allow the 130 S to be very durable in the event of a crash
- Collective Pitch: Collective Pitch and SAFE allows an intermediate pilot to grow with the model when they're ready for aerobatics and 3d flying
- Direct drive tail motor—powerful brushless motor improves durability, flight performance, and simplifies repairs
- Li-Po battery—The included 7.4v Li-Po battery provides good flight time, and manageable power for intermediate pilots
Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Main Rotor Diameter: 310mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 64mm
Gross Weight: 6.0 oz (170g)
Length: 12 in (304mm)
Rotor Blade Length: 135mm
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.