12mm Big Bore Pro-Spec Rear Shock (2) (Pre-Assembled) by Pro-Line
This product is expected to arrive on Tuesday, December 5 2017.
This is a pack of two optional Pro-Line 12mm Big Bore Pro-Spec Rear Shocks, designed for Short Course Trucks and other 1/10 scale off-road applications. The next generation of Pro-Line Shock Technology has arrived - The Pro-Line Pro-Spec Shocks! These shocks come nearly ready-to-go; just add the shock fluid of your choosing and hit the track.
The Pro-Spec Shocks are a 12mm Big Bore design with a Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal. The Pistons and Shaft Guides are made from Silky Smooth White Delrin for Low Stiction and the 3.5mm thick Shock Shaft is Hard Chrome Coated, just like full scale racing shocks. Also featured on the Pro-Spec Shocks are easy access Bleeder Cap Screws that allow for consistent shock bleeds and builds every time.
Each pair of Pro-Spec Shocks includes 3 different piston options (1.4, 1.6 & 1.8) and a blank piston for drilling to a custom size. Custom Shock Tightening Tools and optional shock limiters are also included. Optional Pro-Spec Springs are available separately. Upper and lower shock pivot balls are included so you can fit a wider range of vehicles right out of the box.
- Smoothest Shocks Pro-Line has ever made
- Pre-Assembled, Just Fill and Go
- 12mm Big Bore Technology
- Single Low Friction X-Ring Seal
- Silky Smooth White Delrin Shaft Guides and Pistons
- Optional Pistons and Limiters Included
- Easy Access Bleeder Cap Screw
- Hard Chrome Coated 3.5mm Shock Shaft
- Optional Spring Rates available separately
- Will work with Hardware kit (PRO6063-05)
- Also available in a kit form (PRO6308-01)
- Pro-Spec (PRO6308-30) Front Shocks also available
- Pro-Spec Front Shock Lengths (No Limiters):
- Extended: 100mm
- Collapsed: 68.5mm
- PRO6308-02: Pro-Spec Delrin Piston &⁞ Guide Tree
- PRO6308-03: Pro-Spec Plastic Tree
- PRO6308-04: Pro-Spec Shock O-Rings
- PRO6308-05: Pro-Spec Shock Hardware
- PRO6308-06: Pro-Spec Shock Cartridges
- PRO6308-08: Pro-Spec Rear Shock Shafts
- PRO6308-10: Pro-Spec Rear Shock Bodies
- PRO6308-18: Pro-Spec Rear Yellow (Medium) Springs