120SRX Side Exhaust Helicopter Engine w/Fuel Injection by YS Engines
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on May 23, 2014.This is the YS 120SRX Side Exhaust, Fuel Injected Helicopter Engine. With changes that produce dramatic improvements over the standard 120SR, the 120SRX is a game changer. With mounting dimensions that are the same as a standard 90 class engine, the 120SRX makes it easy to add more power to your 90/700 class nitro machine.
Features include a balanced crankshaft that virtually eliminates vibration, combined with a redesigned crank case that includes porting changes for smoother power. A larger cooling head has been developed that extends below the case for improved cooling, and a factory preset regulator/fuel injection system makes the engine easier to tune and more reliable. Combine these changes with a steel lined back plate that reduces drag and creates even more horsepower and you have a great option when you want increased power in a 90 size package.
- Balanced crank shaft for reduced vibration
- Redesigned crank case, with porting changes for more power and smoother running
- Larger cooling head extends lower towards the crank and fits around the cylinder case like a jacket
- Same mounting as a 90-class engine makes it easy to add more power to existing 90-class helicopter platforms with no modifications
- Factory-preset regulator for consistent, reliable operation — positive fuel flow during all conditions
- Steel lined back plate minimizes drag for increased horsepower