12.3 Jeep Comanche "Full Bed" Rock Crawler Body (Clear) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2011.
This is the Pro-Line 12.3 Jeep Comanche Full Bed Rock Crawler Body. Jeep fans rejoice! With over the top detail, Pro-Line brings another iconic crawler back to life for the 1:10 Scale Builders. This Jeep Comanche body is constructed out of a single piece of high quality Lexan, so you dont have to mess with multiple body pieces. This gets you out crawling faster!
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- One-piece design for Axial SCX10 12.3" (313mm) and other 12.3" wheelbase crawlers
- Perfectly detailed and classic lines create the perfect Jeep Comanche Full Bed Body
- Use Pro-Line's 12.3" wheelbase PL-C Floor Pan (#3339-00) and PL-C Interior (#3337-00) for the ultimate in scale detail
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 19.0" (483mm)
Width: 7.5" (191mm)
Height: 5.4" (137mm)
Wheel Base: 12.3" (313mm)
- Clear Lexan Jeep Comanche Body
- Jeep Comanche decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included