11 Piece EZ Lock Plastic & Metal Mini Cutting Kit by Dremel
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
The Dremel EZ Lock makes accessory changes easy as PULL - TWIST - RELEASE. The one-piece mandrel design simplifies the process of changing cutting wheels and makes it easy to cut through a range of materials from metal to plastic.
- One-piece mandrel design eliminates the need for screw and screwdriver
- Effortless locking and loading - no tiny mandrel screw to lose
- Cut-off Wheels last 2 times longer than current fiberglass-reinforced cut-off wheels
- Compatible with all Dremel rotary tools
- Cut-off wheels labeled for easy identification
- First patented system of its kind
- (1) EZ402 Mandrel
- (3) EZ476 Plastic Cutting Wheels (3 Pieces)
- (3) EZ409 Thin-Cut, Cutting Wheels (3 PIeces)
- (4) EZ456 Cutting Wheels (4 Pieces)
- (1) Reusable storage box
- Application and material usage information included
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2010.