1-1/4" HD Fiberglass Cutoff Wheel (5) by Dremel
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is a pack of five Dremel 1-1/4" HD Fiberglass Cutoff Wheels. The 426 cut-off wheel is reinforced with fiberglass for increased durability and used to cut metal including hardened steel. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal
- May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
- Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.