1-1/4" Cut-Off Wheel (5) by Dremel
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a pack of five Dremel 1-1/4" Cut-Off Wheels. Use to cut metal, with limited use on wood and plastic. Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut or slot bolts, screws, sheet metal, thin wood, and plastic. The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Ideal for cutting, grooving and trimming all kinds of metal May also be used on other materials-including thin wood, plastics and ceramics
- Cut-off wheels make it easy to cut bolts or screws or make slots in rusted or stripped bolts and screws for removal with a screwdriver
- Use on sheet metal, thin wood and plastic
- Cuts only along its edge
- The cut-off wheel cuts only along its edge. Do not attempt to sand or cut curved holes with them.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Hold the tool so that the wheel is at a perpendicular angle to the material being cut.
- Keep a light touch, as the wheel will break under too much pressure.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Plastics require very slow speeds, because they tend to melt at the contact point.
- Wood requires low speeds also, always experiment on a scrap first.
This product was added to our catalog on January 5, 2009.