This is an optional JConcepts TLR 22 Front Axle Conversion. One of the most convenient upgrades you can make to the TLR 22 line of buggies is to convert the front axle to a more user friendly design. JConcepts has conveniently built the front axle and hex into a single piece allowing the use of a traditional 4mm lock-nut instead of the stock screw type design. A low-profile, aluminum 4mm locknut has been included which features an inner serrated surface which grips the wheel when tightened for locking security.
- Assembly is built from the outside in. Slide the axle into the bearings within the hub assembly and secure on the inside with the 3mm button head screw from your existing axles (apply a light amount of blue thread lock). Repeat for the other side of the vehicle, install wheel and tire on to the vehicle and secure with the included low-profile, aluminum 4mm locknut.
- JConcepts design and function
- High-grade steel material
- Design eliminates frustrating screws
- Includes low-profile, black aluminum 4mm serrated locknuts
This product was added to our catalog on November 5, 2013