10-Amp Pro Brushless ESC by E-flite
This product is expected to arrive on Nov 4, 2017.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product is expected to arrive on Saturday, November 4 2017.This is the E-flite 10-Amp Pro Brushless electronic speed control. This controller has been designed for use in radio control aircraft and to support continuous currents of up to 10 amps when using 2-3 cell Li-Po battery packs and up to four submicro servos. Standard features include advance BEC and safe power arming along with programmable features such as low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, and throttle input range.
- Up to 10 amps continuous current with proper air flow
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low voltage cut-off with settings for 2-cell Li-Po (6V), 3-cell Li-Po (9V) or 70% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1ms–1.9ms or Auto Select)
- Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—2 user selectable ranges for use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Pre-wired connectors—JST on battery input and 2mm female gold bullets on motor output leads
- Soft start
Brake: Yes - Programmable
Continuous Maximum Current: 10 Amps
Input Connector Types: 20 AWG with JST Connector
Output Connector Types: 20 AWG with 2mm Female Gold Bullet Connectors
Momentary Peak Current: 12A (15 sec)
Dimensions (WxLxH): 17.5x30x10 mm (.7x1.2x.4 in)
Weight: 10g (.35 oz)
Cells w/BEC: 2-3S Li-Po or 6-10 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd