1.9" Dual Stage Rock Crawling Foam Inserts (2) by Pro-Line (Closed Cell Inner/Soft Outer)
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2016.
Pro-Line 1.9" Dual Stage Closed Cell Rock Crawling Foam Inserts feature a lightweight, waterproof blue closed cell foam inner ring, with a soft open cell outer ring, and are perfectly sized for Pro-Line 1.9 XL sized crawler tires. The inner insert is contoured to match the shape of the big XL size tires, while the soft outer foam provides maximum grip and maintains a fully supported sidewall to give them the correct shape, improved performance and maximum side-hilling performance. These inserts are extremely durable and will go the distance no matter where your adventure takes you.
- Dual stage for incredible grip and sidewall support
- Contoured to perfectly match Pro-Lines 1.9 XL Tires
- Extremely Durable Closed Cell Foam
- Lightweight and Waterproof
- Inner Closed Cell for Unmatched Sidewall Support
- Soft Outer for Maximum Traction
- Improved Performance and Appearance
- Unique Pro-Line Blue and White Color
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL 1.9 (PRO1197-14)
- Flat Iron XL 1.9 (PRO10112-00)
- BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 1.9 (PRO10118-14)
- Hyrax 1.9 (PRO10128-14)
NOTE: These are not a direct fit on Incision Method MR307 (INCIRC00091, INCIRC00100), or KMC XD820 (INCIRC00110, INCIRC00111) 1.9 size wheels and will require modification to the foam.
Height: 4.15" (105mm)
Width: 1.60" (41mm)
Outer Thickness: 0.75" (19mm)