1/8 Off-Road Aluminum Double Arm Servo Horn (23T-KO/JR/Sanwa/Airtronics) by Hudy
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This is an optional Hudy 1/8 Off-Road Aluminum Double Arm Servo Horn, and is intended for use with 1/8 off road vehicles that use KO/JR/Sanwa/Airtronics servo's. This CNC-machined aluminum throttle servo horn can be used in the throttle position in all 1/8 off-road cars. Aluminum servo horns offer maximum throttle control by eliminating the flex often associated with composite servo horns. The ultra-strong construction offers durability and long life. The horn is drilled for 3mm-linkage hardware, and has two holes for linkage mounting on both sides, allowing you to easily change the linkage angle.
- Aluminum throttle servo horns
- Fit all 1/8 off-road cars
- 23T fits KO, JR, Sanwa and Airtronics Servos
- Maximum throttle control by eliminating flex
- Ultra-strong construction
- Very long life and durability
- Pre-drilled for 3mm-linkage hardware
- Two holes for linkage mounting on both sides
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2011.