1/32 Grand Am Set w/Two Chevrolet Ultra Slot Cars by Ninco
This is the Ninco 1/32 Grand Am Slot Car Set with Two Chevrolet Ultra Slot Cars. The Grand Am Circuit has been specifically designed for small spaces, and fits perfectly on a 4x8 board. This set includes two "55 Plus" controllers, 110-120V AC power supply, elevated track section supports, and guardrails. The Grand Am set also offers two other alternative track configurations, and if 32.4 feet isn't enough, NINCO track is easily expandable and upgradeable. This is an analog-digital compatible system that is easily upgradable to the Ninco digital system with the #40202 N-Digital conversion kit. The Grand Am Set is a great track to get started in 1/32 scale slot car racing or use to expand an existing Ninco circuit!
Ninco Slot Car Tracks offer 10 distinct advantages over other track types.
- Insulated Rail & 6.5mm Slot Depth: Rules out short circuits, prevents wear to the slot and facilitates enhanced vehicle movement and performance.
- Covered Rail: Helps to prevent dirt build up, and allows for easy track assembly on the floor.
- Surfaces: Ninco is the only manufacturer that offers three different types of surfaces. All Ninco tracks are compatible with each other and with all 1/32 car types.
- Extra Wide Tracks: Adapted to modern vehicles. The greater width keeps races free from tight spots.
- Reliable Connections: Unsurpassed reliability. The integral electric connectors have three contact surfaces, providing perfect electrical conductivity. Lines for maintaining voltage are not required under any circumstances.
- The Most Extensive Range of Tracks: Four curve radii and the rally loop sections make it possible to build circuits with between one and eight lanes.
- EASYCLIP Assembly System: Patented Easyclip assembly system is simple, fast and reliable.
- Speed Controller with Incorporated Brakes: Optimal control at your fingertips, and makes driving more realistic with a comfortable ergonomic design, flexible cable and jack plug.
- Multipurpose Connection Box: The multipurpose connection box features a polarity switch that has been incorporated for changing the direction of travel. It is also possible to use two boxes to assemble four lane circuits.
- Compatibility: The Ninco track system is compatible with most 1/32 tracks. Reap the benefits of all the advantages of NINCO!
- (2) Chevrolet Ultra slot cars
- (2) Hand controllers
- (1) AC/DC power pack
- (1) 2 lane terminal track
- (7) Standard straight tracks
- (3) Half straight tracks
- (1) Quarter straight
- (3) R1 24 degree curve tracks
- (20) R2 45 degree curve tracks
- (30) Guardrails
- (9) Track supports
Assembled Dimensions: 4x8'
Track Length: 32'
This product was added to our catalog on November 18, 2009.