1/2 x 36" Balsa Triangular Stock by Midwest
This product was added to our catalog on September 26, 2008.
This is a 36" length of Midwest 1/2" Balsa Triangular Stock. Balsa wood is a great choice for modeling applications. Rail road, slot cars, home built aircraft. Use this triangular stock to reinforce corners of scratch built planes, or other miniature architectural projects. Balsa is the premier wood for modeling. Midwest's Balsa is grown in South American rain-forests, kiln-dried to produce a light-weight and high strength-to-weight ratio wood. Balsa cuts easily with a hobby knife and can be stained or painted to represent any wood type.
- Use to reinforce corners of scratch built planes, or other miniature architectural projects.
- Micro-Cut Quality describes Midwest's unique approach to producing the finest sheets, strips and blocks world-wide
- Highest quality wood from tree plantations
- Machinery is developed in-house because standard, commercial tools do not provide adequate cut tolerances (up to 0.002 inches)
- Five step inspection process to meet the most demanding requirements