1/10 Baja Designs S8 Stealth LED Light Bar (120mm) by RC4WD
This product was added to our catalog on June 14, 2016.
The RC4WD 1/10 Baja Designs S8 Stealth LED Light Bar will give any project a killer look, and light up the trail when the sun goes down. Plus, its fully compatible with either a 7.4V/2S or 11.1V/3S LiPo and does not require a BEC!
- Billet Aluminum
- Molded Housing
- Reversible "L" Brackets to fit many Applications
- Adjustable "L" Brackets for Rotating Light
- 18 Individual LED Bulbs
- Super Bright Lighting
- Vented on Side to Dissipate Heat
- Standard Receiver Plug
- Connects Directly to Battery
- Capable of 11.1 Volts and 7.4 Volts
- 2.5mm Mounting Holes
Hole to Hole Length: 4.45in / 113mm
Overall Length: 4.92in / 125mm
Overall Height: 0.59in / 15mm
Light Bar Width: 4.53in / 115mm
Light Bar Height: 0.44in / 11.3mm
Weight: 1.48oz / 42g
- (1) RC4WD 1/10 Baja Designs S8 LED Light Bar (120mm)
- (1) Baja Designs Decal Sheet
- Fits Axial Yeti 1/10
- Fits Axial RR10 Bomber
- This unit has to be connected directly to 2 or 3 cell lipo to operate properly with 7.4 volts and 11.1 volts.
- Use medium grade threadlock on "L"bracket nut to prevent loss and to keep the light in position.
- Use M2 mounting hardware.
- While the light bar comes with a standard receiver plug, this is only for ease of use. The receiver will not allow enough power for the light bar and it will be dim. If you want the light to be bright, you will need to power it directly from your battery, or use a BEC to get more power to your receiver.