1/10 & 1/8 Competition Starter Box Spec 2 by LRP
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
The LRP 1/10 & 1/8 Competition Starter Box Spec 2 makes starting your nitro engine easy. This compact and light weight starter box features an easy-to-use layout with fully adjustable front alignment brackets that deliver a perfect fit for most 1/10th and 1/8th scale cars*. The higher positioned starter wheel allows more precise car positioning and faster starts compared to the previous LRP starter box. The box can use either two standard 7.2V 6-cell (14.4V) stick packs, an external 12V power source or a 4S LiPo battery to power the high-torque 750-motor with extreme power for starting .12 up to .32 competition engines.
- High-performance starter box for competition engines from .12 to .32 (2.11 – 5.24 ccm)
- Powerful oversized 750 motor
- Fully adjustable for 1/10 and 1/8 scale models
- 14.4V power with 2 stick packs, external 12V power source or 4S LiPo battery
- ON/OFF switch on the back of the starter box
- Compact design and low weight
This product was added to our catalog on March 11, 2014.